HORIZONTAL DELTA BLADE MIXER
Technology: The Delta Blade Mixer is an innovative development of the high speed plough mixer, which provides a smaller easy to clean agitator with high shear elements totally fluidising the mixture resulting in intensive short mixing times and reduced operating costs.
Applications: Range from Powdered Food additives and Spices to Building Materials and Battery Chemical Pastes. ( click here to see more applications for Delta Blade Mixer)
Sizes: 15 Standard sizes are available from 40 L to 3200 L, non standard and continuous versions are also produced to match your specification
The following features make the Delta Blade Mixer a better solution.
- Short length to Diameter for quicker end to end mixing.
- The Delta blade provides differential displacement of the product formulation improving mixing and discharge efficiency leading to reduced processing time.
- The blade support arm, enables more attrition to be imparted during mixing without additional power. This reduces the number of high speed cutters that are necessary with ploughshare mixers and in some instances cutters are not needed at all. It also reduces adherence of mixed and unmixed product
- Computer aided design and the latest fabrication techniques are used to produce
- A pressed mixing blade and supporting plate arm exactly matched to the Mixer size which reduces the surface area to clean and power consumed.
- Complete circular shell
- Mixing elements sweep all surfaces, ideal for fitting heating/cooling jackets and creating internal pressure/vacuum conditions.
- Low operating costs.
- Batch or continuous, sizes ranging from laboratory to large mass production units.
Some of the applications the versatile Delta Blade Mixer is used for:
- Home Catering pastry and cookie mixes.
- Barbecue spices
- Dry Mortar mixes
- Perfumed talcum and face powders (cosmetics).
- Dispersing dyes and pigments into powders.
- Mixing brown sugars.
- Coloured powder health drinks.
- Reduction of filter cake into a lump free slurry.
- Dispersion of solvent into aluminium paint powders.
- Environmental paint re-processing.
- Sewage sludge conversions to fertiliser.
- Animal feed products with molasses, fat and other additions.
- Products requiring additional attrition when being mixed.
- Adding minor liquid additions to powders without agglomeration.
- Breaking down of ‘soft’ agglomerates and cohesive powders when mixing.
Range of Options
To ensure that our mixers will meet the exact requirements of your process and plant layout, options include:
- Discharge options include plug, flap, slide valves and rotation emptying.
- Heating or cooling Jackets
- Wear and corrosion resisting mixing tools
- Pressure or vacuum to PED or ASME codes.
- A variety of discharge valves.
- Air purged glands or mechanical seals.
- Pressure rated quality assurance sampling valves.
- Total Emptying via bomb doors
- Liquid addition spray systems.
- Polished, bead blast or coated finishes.
- ATEX explosion protection, Flame proof electrics.
- PLC programmable controls, Electrical panels and sensor systems.
- Production monitoring HMI interface and PC networking
- High shear refiners, cutters, dispersers, choppers.
- Feed arrangements to your specification.
Call or e mail now to arrange a Mixer test, select the best mixer for your application, brochure or quotation